Manchester - Travel and Lodging
Radisson Hotel Manchester
700 Elm St.
Manchester, NH 03101
Stay close to all the action! Reserve your room at the official hotel of CK Scrap & Play. Overnight guest parking is $8 per night.
Live it up and paint the town while you're visiting!
Get to know Manchester. Visit newhampshire.com, and find out more about Manchester by visiting intownmanchester.com. You can also download a PDF map> of the Manchester area to help you find your way around town.
This hotel offers guests an array of top-notch services and amenities, allowing them to relax and enjoy their stay. Our hotel proudly features a Business Center, a Fitness Center, an indoor pool, whirlpool and sauna, on-site dining and complimentary wireless Internet access. Need to get to the airport? We also offer complimentary 24-hour shuttle service to Manchester-Boston Regional Airport.
The Radisson hotel in Manchester, NH offers the following services:
- 24-hour complimentary shuttle service to Manchester-Boston Regional Airport for overnight guests (scheduled departures are based on availability)
- 65,000 square feet of meeting space, including 22 meeting rooms and an exposition center with high-speed Internet access. We are the largest convention hotel north of Boston.
- ATM located on site
- Cafe on the Park restaurant (serves breakfast daily)
- Children 17 and under stay free with an adult
- Cribs available by request - complimentary
- Entire hotel is non-smoking
- Express check-out
- Fitness Center with elliptical machine, treadmill, stationary bike, weights and mats (open daily 6:30am-9pm)
- Free local calls for the first 30 minutes
- Full-service, state-of-the-art Business Center with three work stations, one laptop terminal, printer and facsimile available for overnight guests (accessible 24 hours with key card)
- High-speed, wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and suites - complimentary (also available in the lobby and restaurant for non-registered guests - fee applies)
- Indoor discounted parking available for overnight guests
- Indoor pool, whirlpool and sauna (available daily 6:30am-9pm)
- JD's Tavern (serves lunch, dinner and your favorite beverages)
- Limited outdoor parking available for oversized vehicles (parking charges vary)
- Luggage handling service
- Notary public on site Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm
- On-site gift shop features products made in New Hampshire and offers copying, faxing and laminating services (Mon-Sat 7am-9pm, Sat 8am-noon)
- Pets accepted for a $25 non-refundable deposit (see our pet policy)
- Room service available daily 6:30am-10pm
- Valet laundry service Mon-Fri (in by 8:30am, back by 6:30pm)