Joined: August 23, 09
Hello; My name is Kim. Although, I'm best for turning around to Kimmers.
10 QUICK FACTS ABOUT ME...
1. I'm a SAH momma
2. I've been happily married to my prince~charming for 20 years.
3. We have one 14 year old son (my 5'8 "baby")
4. I'm origionally from the Oregon Coast.
5. I'm a retired 20+year Daycare Provider. Loved it! We were always
doing something creative & artsy-fartsy.
6. I hate matching socks but LOVE folding clothes
7. (Shhhh...) I have a hidden candy stash.
8. I'm a magazine junky...
9. I'm a list maker... for everything & anything (whether needed or not...)
10. I'm a wrapping paper junkie, and love wrapping gifts for any occasion I
Origionally from the coast of Oregon; we decided to move to my husbands home state of ND in '98. As much as I miss the ocean, beaches, trees, and mountains. I just fell in love with the winters here. I have never really seen the snow & just love watching the season. (from the window of the warm house mostly) The bitter cold is really kinda crazy.
I started scrapbooking about 10 years off and on up until the last 5 years or so when I was able to get a area of my own. yay. A small little card table in the corner of the den. But now!!! I am about 80% done with my new corner!!! Paint & All. I'm so excited & will be posting photos soon.