St. Patricks Day Done Right
St. Patrick’s Day is such a fun holiday to celebrate no matter what age you are! Here are a few tips for using your scrapbooking skills to make your Irish celebration a success.
Take pictures of these photo ideas to help you remember your St. Patrick’s Day celebrations:
- St. Patrick’s Day parade entries or your family at the parade
- Your family or friends in their green attire
- An annual hunt for the leprechaun’s pot of gold
- Your St. Patrick’s Day party decor
- Your green/Irish St. Patrick’s Day dinner
St. Patrick’s Day with your Scrapbooking Supplies
Create fun party decor using the scrapbook supplies you have on hand!
While it’s fun to have supplies related to every holiday, sometimes you just don’t have everything on hand you would like. If you don’t have a shamrock punch or die cut handy, try using a standard heart die cut to create your party decor and favors! I used a heart from the Basic Shapes 1 design card for the Slice from Making Memories. Here’s how to assemble your shamrock:
1. Cut 3 hearts in a large size.
2. Cut 3 hearts in a small or medium size using a contrasting pattern from the paper used in step 1.
3. Adhere the large hearts together in a shamrock pattern.
4. Adhere the smaller hearts to form a shamrock on top of the large-heart shamrock.
5. Cut a stem from the large-heart patterned paper and adhere to the shamrock.
Use your shamrock skills to spruce up your party decor with your scrapbook supplies!
- Make multiple shamrocks of varying sizes to cover your table for décor.
- Include small shamrocks on napkin holders, place cards and favors.
- Make a garland out of varying sizes of shamrocks to hang for your party.
|You might also like...|
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|