How to Download Fonts
If you're not sure how to download a font, here's how:
Downloading to a Mac
Important: Please note and follow these steps before downloading the file.
1. Press Ctrl + click "download"
2. Select "save linked file as" and check to see that the file name ends in .ttf. If it ends in .ttf.txt, delete the .txt suffix.
3. It is recommended that you save to your desktop.
4. Once the file has been saved to your desktop, double check to see that the file's extension is .ttf and delete .txt if it shows up at the end of the file name.
5. To load the font, simply drag it from desktop to your "Systems" folder.
Downloading to Windows
1. Click the "download" button
2. Click "save" and save to desktop
3. Click on your "start" menu and select "Control Panel"
4. Open the "fonts" folder. Note: You may need to change your view to "Classic View" before the "fonts" folder is visible.
5. Drag the font from your desktop to your fonts folder
|You might also like...|
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|