Transferring Photos to Scrapbook using Photo Sync
You've taken photos on your mobile device and want to use them on your scrapbook layout. So how do you access these memorable photos? You can easily sync photos from your mobile device to your computer using PhotoSync using these how to steps.
1. Install the PhotoSync helper app on your computer (download from photosync-app.com).
2. Make sure your mobile device is connected to a wireless or Bluetooth network and the PhotoSync helper app is running. Once installed, PhotoSync will automatically launch in the background when you start your computer.
3. Launch the PhotoSync app on your mobile device. Choose whether you want to view and sync photos, videos, or all accessible files. By default, PhotoSync chooses files found in your Camera Roll (for iOS users). To select another album, tap arrow at upper left to access the Albums list.
4. Tap the photos you want to transfer. A check mark appears on each selected image.
5. Tap the Sync icon at upper right. Tap Sync Selected to send checked images. (If you're using PhotoSync to back up all your images regularly, you can simply tap Sync New each time and the app will automatically transfer all images you haven't previousl backed up.)
6. Select the desired destination for your synced photos. By default, photos will transfer to a Camera Roll folder in your main images folder. You can change this destination in the Preferences area of the helper app.
And that's it!
Using PhotoSync, your favorite photos will always be right where you need them for sharing and scrapbooking.
|You might also like...|
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|