We know you've seen the layouts your mom makes, but telling your story goes way beyond that!
Have you ever
- created a photo and paper collage for your wall or bulletin board,
- jazzed up a photo with digital elements to create wallpaper for your iPhone, blog, laptop, or to display on Facebook,
- decorated your locker with photos,
- made a scrapbook layout,
- told a story in a video slideshow, or
- displayed your photos on canvas, clothing, or a quilt?
However you tell your story, if you're between the ages of 13 and 18, we'd love to see your projects! CK is looking to find your scrapbooking flava, teen style!
How to Show us Your Stuff
We're looking for entries from peeps between the ages of 13 and 18 (by July 31, 2011).
- Get your parent or guardian's permission prior to entering.
- E-mail us a photo of any memory-related creation you made that use photos to tell a story, capture a moment, or relive an event from your life.
- Projects must be made by you.
- Entries will be accepted from the United States and Canada, except Quebec.
- You can submit multiple projects, but please submit each entry only once.
- Send a JPG of your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. If it's a video, include a link to it in the e-mail.
- In the e-mail, include your first and last name, age, and either your phone number or e-mail address.
- Contest ends July 31, 2010.
Things to Note
- Editors from Creating Keepsakes magazine will choose finalists. These projects will be put online and people (your friends and family!) can vote for their favorite. The project with the most votes wins the Grand Prize, and four runners-up will also win cool prizes.
- If your project is selected as a Top Ten entry, you'll need to return a signed permission form from your parent or guardian.
- If your project is published in Creating Keepsakes magazine, you'll need to have a photo release for all professionally taken photos (like school dance portraits).
One Grand Prize winner will receive:
Four runners-up will receive:
Show the world who you are, and have the chance to win awesome prizes by entering your project today. Then spread the love and let your BFFs know they can enter too!
See the official rules.
Creating Keepsakes Contest Home Page