Seasonal Solutions: May/June 2010
Journaling Prompts and Quotes
Tell the full story with one of our journaling prompts:
* The first time I wore my wedding ring I...
* I certainly didn't expect _____ to happen at the reception.
* I didn't think it was funny at the time, but now...
* The best part about picking out my dress was...
* The worst thing about finding the right cake was...
* I chose my wedding colors because....
* The funniest thing that happened on our wedding day was...
Chose a quotes to to finish off your layout:
* Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. - Michael Leunig
* When you meet someone who can cook and do housework--don't hesitate a minute--marry him. - Unknown
* I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach. -Elizabeth Barrett Browning
* A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he's finished. - Zsa Zsa Gabor
* My whole heart for my whole life. -French saying used on poesy rings
* I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. - Rita Rudner
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|