Scrapbook Pages With Punch
Fashion Punched, Layered Accents
Use your border punches and basic shape punches together to create layered accents. The decorative edges of the border punch will add appealing depth and eye-catching detail to a basic circle accent. You'll find these accents very versatile-the simple shape will complement virtually any layout and you can customize the look by the cardstock, patterned paper, and border punch you choose.
Follow these easy steps to create punched, layered accents:
1. Punch a circle from a piece of cardstock or patterned paper.
2. Using the same paper, punch several strips using border punches.
3. Layer the punched border strips on the circle.
4. Trim around the circle to remove excess paper.
5. Adhere the circle to your layout.
Need more punches? Enter our Punch Sweepstakes for a chance to win. Hurry, contest closes September 30, 2011.
|You might also like...|
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|