Giving creative, stand-out gift albums is easy with these unexpected and creative mini-album ideas:
- Turn large office tags into the pages of an album by grouping them together with a jump ring.
- Visit an antique store and look for vintage albums or old 45 record holders. These album covers make unique mini albums and offer great creative potential.
- Fill a two-up photo album with scrapbooked bits for a fun photo-album approach to memory keeping. You can often find these at dollar stores.
- Cut up and bind pieces cut from cereal boxes for a colorful album idea.
- Cover the pages of an old desk calendar with photos and journaling for an awesome up-cycled idea!
- Glue together the ends of small paper sacks and fill the sacks with your memories.
- Cut bitty pages from cardstock and use them to fill up a small jewelry box (necklace boxes work well).
Really, album potential is all around you. See basic items (and sometimes even trash) in new ways, and you have a plethora of gift-album options at your fingertips. Happy creating!
For more outstanding mini album ideas, check out Scrapbooking Holidays & Celebrations.