Reader Gallery: Easy Steps for This Months Pages!
You Can Do This!
1. Start with a premade circular base or create your own by cutting patterned paper into a circle. (Use a circular cutter or a large template like a plate.) Choose two other papers as a background for the photos and journaling.
2. Adhere photos in a strip. Add border stickers or ribbon tape across the bottom of the photos to anchor them together.
3. Add a title and subtitle. Embellish as desired and handwrite journaling under the title.
2. Use your own handwriting to journal on each page.
3. Illustrate your journaling with photos. Kerri asked her husband to take these photos of her interacting with her daughter so that she could use them in this mini book.
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|