Journaling Solutions: May/June 2011
May and June are a time to celebrate Mother's Day, Father's Day, Teacher Appreciation Week, and Visit Your Relatives Day. So take the time this month to scrapbook about the people who mean the most to you. Whether your layout is about your mother, grandfather, or favorite teacher, let our journaling tips and quotes help get you started.
* Things grandpa taught me:
* years have brought me . . .
* Every day I find inspiration in . . .
* Now that your child has graduated, make a list of things you hope and dream for him or her as an adult.
* Write about a teacher who inspired you or who had a special influence in your life.
* "Wherever you go, go with all your heart." -Confucius
* "All our dreams can come true. . . if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney
* "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." -Elizabeth Stone
* "It takes a long time to grow young." -Pablo Picasso
* Lessons from My Grandchildren
* Happy Birthday to Me
* My Dreams
* Who I Came From
* As sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives.
Download a PDF of these framed quotes to use on your scrapbook page.
Download a PNG of these framed quotes to use on your digital layout.
|You might also like...|
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|