Spring scrapbooking is in the air! With the coming of green grass, flowers, and warmer weather, we all seem to feel a sense of renewal.
This is a good time to look at the things that make your life feel new again, and create a scrapbook layout about them. Use the journaling prompts and quotes below to get you started.
- Write about the one thing that has most changed your life.
- Write about something that is new for you this year and the impact you think it will have on you and your family.
- On the day you were born . . .
- The best thing about spring is . . .
- Spring Is . . .
- Baby, Mine
- It Changed My Life
- What a Difference a Day Makes
- "Little girls are the nicest things that happen to people. They are born with a little bit of angelshine around them, and though it wears thin sometimes, there is always enough left to lasso your heart." -Alan Beck
- "A boy's story is the best that is ever told." -Charles Dickens
- "Kids: they dance before they learn there is anything that isn't music." -William Stafford
Download a PDF of these framed quotes to use on your scrapbook page.
Download a PNG of these framed quotes to use on your digital layout.
Check out more quotes and journaling ideas from the February 2011 issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine.
Journaling Solutions: February 2011
Journaling Solutions: January 2011
Journaling Solutions: November/December 2010