Handmade Rain and Cloud Accents for Your Scrapbook
Having a rainy day? Make a scrapbook page, or better yet, include fun handmade rainy day accents on your layout.
It Never Rains in Southern California by Lisa VanderVeen, as seen in the January 2011 issue, p. 64.
Create the cute rain cloud accents from Lisa VanderVeen's layout by following the steps below:
1. Adhere cloud stickers to white cardstock.
2. Cut around clouds using Xacto knife, leaving a small cardstock border.
3. Cut strips of paper using paper trimmer.
4. Cut strips to varying lengths and, grouping three at a time, adhere strips to layout.
5. Adhere matted clouds to top of strips on layout.
6. To paper strips, add rhinestones that decrease in size as they move downwards.
Learn how Lisa made the rain and puddles stand out in her photos by reading "Fabulous Rainy Day Photos for Your Scrapbook."
To see scrapbook layouts that showcase different climates and lifestyles in January, check out the January 2011 issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine.
|You might also like...|
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|