Funnest Scrapbooker Ever (for 2009)
Are you the Funnest Scrapbooker Ever?
Creating Keepsakes and Simple Scrapbooks magazines are searching for the Funnest Scrapbooker Ever (for 2009)-and it could be you! Prove to us just how amusing, entertaining, silly, zany, or witty you are by entering this fun contest.
Here's what you need to do:
* Tell us a joke.
* Tell us in 100 words why you should be crowned the Funnest Scrapbooker Ever (for 2009).
* Send a wacky photo of yourself (wearing a costume, imitating a statue, etc).
* Send a picture of your funniest layout ever.
* Create three playful layouts: one with a playful photo trick, one with a playful stamping trick, and one with a playful title or journaling trick.
Here's what you could win:
* A tiara and sash
* A mustache-a-day kit
* $300 shopping spree at twopeasinabucket.com
* $300 shopping spree at lifetimemoments.com
* $200 shopping spree at littlemissmatched.com
* Your photo and layouts published in a future magazine issue
Send entries to email@example.com with the subject line "Funnest Scrapbooker." Please make sure to attach all documents and images. Due to some technical issues, we're extending the deadline for entries to June 15, 2009.
Our two runners up, who will step in and fulfill the duties of the Funnest Scrapbooker Ever (for 2009) should she be unable to complete her reign, will receive a $100 shopping spree at twopeasinabucket.com, a tiara and sash, and a mustache-a-day kit.
|You might also like...|
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|