Fast Pages: Quick Tricks for Fast Pages
Quick tricks for fast layouts: Use a grid, sketch, or digital template to create quick and easy pages.
We Love You by Laura Vegas. Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper; Patterned paper, journaling spot, stickers, and tag: Jillibean Soup; Chipboard: Advantus; Punch: Stampin' Up!; Font: Old Remington; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
Easy-to-Follow Layout Instructions
1. Trim photos, adhere to layout.
2. Trim papers into strips, rounding corners. Adhere to layout.
3. Punch strips of cardstock, adhere to layout.
4. Trim tag. Adhere tag, title, heart, and circle accents to layout.
5. Print and trim journaling strips. Adhere to layout.
Make it Even Faster
Save time by arranging multiple smaller photos using photo-editing software, then printing them out as one large photo.
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|