Fast Pages: November/December 2011
Scrapbook an Entire Month at a Glance
A great solution for getting your scrapbooking done faster is to highlight an entire month or season's events on one layout, like Shelly Jaquet did. You can use wallet sized photos to fit more of your memories on your pages.
1. Trim brown cardstock, and adhere to layout.
2. Crop 13 photos to 3" x 4", and adhere to layout.
3. Trim patterned paper to create four 3" x 4" pieces, and adhere to layout.
4. Punch circles, staple ribbon to tops, and adhere to layout.
5. Punch leaf, adhere threaded button to leaf, and adhere leaf to layout.
6. Hand-cut square, triangle, and heart from patterned paper. Add brad to heart. Assemble house pieces, adhering to layout.
7. Adhere 4″ x 6″ photos, journaling spot, and title to layout.
Make it Even Faster
Use stickers to accent your patterned paper pieces.
Add journaling highlighting the month or season's events to a strip of cardstock, slip it into its own page protector, and display it in front of your layout. This will allow you to fit more photos on your layout while still recording your family's memories.
Variation: Add your journaling to the back of your layout.
Discover more fast scrapbook layouts you can create in every issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine.
|You might also like...|
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|