Fast Pages With 4" x 6" Photos
Fit more photos on a scrapbook layout with this easy solution! When portions of your photos don't contain important details, place other photos over those areas. Since you don't have to crop your 4" x 6" photos, you'll be able to complete a two-page scrapbook layout in no time!
Flight by Ria Mojica. Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper and Die Cuts with a View; Patterned paper, pen, and stickers: American Crafts; Sticker: Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker; Adhesive: 3M.
Easy-to-Follow Layout Instructions
1. Use one 12" x 12" cardstock sheet for background.
2. Use decorative-edge scissors to add scallop design to all edges of page.
3. Cut a 9" x 9" square from cardstock; adhere to center of layout. Use pen to draw border inside the square.
4. Round corners of three 4" x 6" photos. Mat photos on cardstock, and round corners of mats. Adhere photos to layout.
5. Add title using letter stickers.
6. Add 21/4" x 11/2" journaling block and large embellishment. Journal on block.
Technique Tip: Mat photos on cardstock before overlapping them to help distinguish the backgrounds between the photos.
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|