Creating Keepsakes Shows DIY Halloween Décor
Light the way to fun this Halloween with dressed up lanterns and home décor. Make quick and easy projects with decorative vinyl!
1. Make sure your glass is clean and dry.
2. Trim your vinyl design to fit your surface.
3. Remove the protective sheet from your vinyl and adhere the tacky side of the image to your surface. Once adhered, rub the image to secure it to glass.
4. Carefully pull back vinyl paper to reveal adhered image. Note: If part of the image doesn't adhere, simply put the paper back down and continue to rub image until it's secure.
5. Once you've adhered your vinyl to your glass, you can add finishing details to your vinyl, such as rhinestones or glitter glue.
Now that you know how to dress up your glass surfaces, here are a few project ideas to try:
Pumpkin Lantern Adhere pumpkin vinyl to three sides of your lantern. When it's lit, the faces will cast creepy shadows. Bwa ha ha ha!
Bat Lantern Make vampire bats shine on a red lantern. Add a splash of tulle to the handle to finish off your design.
Spider Lantern This spider vinyl comes in small, medium, and large, making it a great choice when it comes to decorating a large lantern.
Spider Vase Give any vase a frightfully fun Halloween costume with a little vinyl and some glitter glue like this Stickles from Ranger Industries.
All of my candles, lanterns and vases were purchased at IKEA.
Find creepy-cute Halloween vinyl from the following companies:
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|