You are welcome to use this alpha on personal or commercial projects. Happy scrapping!
Recoloring the alpha is super easy in Adobe Photoshop Elements:
1. Open the desired alpha letters in Adobe Photoshop Elements.
2. Select the Magic Wand Tool from the Tools Palette (or hit W on your keyboard).
3. Click the black area of the alpha. Marching ants should appear around the black area.
4. In the Tools Palette, click on the color swatches (bottom icon in the Tools Palette), and select the new color for your alpha.
5. Click OK.
6. Hit Control D (Command D on a Mac) to stop the marching ants.
7. Repeat this process for each letter.
|You might also like...|
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|