5 Journaling Starters for Family Layouts
Your family is the center of your life. Most likely, your family's activities and celebrations are also the center of your scrapbooking. You've got birthdays, vacations and holidays scrapbooked, but have you also preserved stories about the relationships in your family? Don't let the feelings that matter most be overshadowed in your scrapbooks by details of the events you enjoy together. Create a page today about your family relationships.
Consider one of these journaling prompts to get you going.
* What are your favorite activities to do together?
* How do your family members help one another each day?
* What are the individual strengths of each person in your family?
* How have you seen the family relationships grow over time?
* How has each family member blessed your life?
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|