4 Online Scrapbooks: Bonus Tips, How-To Instructions & Downloads
Our Year . . . 2007 by Amy Hummel. Supplies Software: Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0, Adobe Systems (photo editing); MyDVD 9 Studio Premier, Roxio (DVD burning); Windows Movie Maker, Microsoft (video creating); Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper; Patterned paper: Chatterbox (orange) and Piggy Tales (green and stripe); Brads: Doodlebug Design; Flowers: Prima; Metal plate: 7gypsies; Pens: American Crafts and Sharpie, Newell Rubbermaid; DVD sleeve: Memorex; DVD: Sony DVD-R.
Create Wallpaper and Screensavers. Our computer wallpaper and screensavers are a perfect place to display photos and digital scrapbook pages. Creating wallpaper or a screensaver from your photos or digital scrapbook pages is easy!
Warm Summer Sun by Jessica Sprague. Supplies Patterned paper: Little Leaves Kit (green) and Flat Jacks kit (stripe) by Katie Pertiet, www.designerdigitals.com; Frame: Dirty frames set by Katie Pertiet, www.designerdigitals.com; Fonts: Fling, www.myfonts.com; Georgia, Microsoft.
Jessica's Wallpaper and Calendar Downloads
Jessica has created three downloads for you to use as desktop wallpaper and calendars. You can use the Photoshop template and calendars to create wallpaper using your own digital papers for every month of the year. Simply slip your picture in behind the layer.
Jessica's Steps for Creating a Screensaver
You can easily turn a folder of photos into a screensaver on your computer! Here’s how:
1. Minimize all applications down to your computer's desktop.
2. Right-click on the desktop and choose "Properties" from the flyout menu.
3. Choose the "Screen Saver" tab.
4. In the "Screen Saver" tab, choose "My Pictures Slideshow" from the drop-down menu.
5. Click "Settings" to customize the folder location and other properties of your screen saver photo slideshow.
6. Click OK to apply your new screensaver.
1. Open your "System Preferences."
2. Click on “Desktop and Screensaver.”
3. In the new window, choose "Screensaver."
4. In the left list, scroll down and select "Choose folder . . ."
5. Find and choose the folder with pictures that you want to use.
6. Click "Choose."
7. Close the window to apply your new screensaver.
|You might also like...|
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|