15-Minute Layout: January 2011
Birthdays are so fun to scrapbook, but making a layout after a big celebration can be overwhelming. Follow the instructions below to scrapbook your birthday memories in just 15 minutes using your favorite photos from the event.
* “Fourteen” by Terri Davenport, as seen in the January 2011 issue, p. 106.
To make this layout:
1. Adhere overlay to layout.
2. Adhere cardstock to layout.
3. Round corners of photos using corner-rounder punch.
4. Adhere photos to layout in collage or grid pattern.
5. Add journaling.
6. Add title using letter stickers.
*This layout was originally created digitally, but these instructions will help you re-create it using traditional scrapbooking supplies.
Supply Tip: Easily add a pattern or design to plain paper by layering an overlay on top of it. Use a clear-drying spray adhesive to secure your overlay to your paper for a seamless look.
Read “Make Quick Photo Grids for Your Scrapbook” to learn tips for making photo grids for quick layouts.
More 15-Minute Layouts
To see another quick and easy layout, read “Step Up Your Scrapbook Page.”
|You might also like...|
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|