15-Minute Layout: May/June 2011
Getting a diploma can be hard work, but scrapbooking about the graduation ceremony doesn't need to be. Create a scrapbook page that spotlights your happy grad in just 15 minutes!
How To Create this Layout
1. Punch bottom border of layout using circle punch.
2. Mat photos, and adhere to layout.
3. Embellish star accents, and adhere to layout.
4. Add title and journaling using letter stickers. Outline selected words using gel pen.
5. Journal on tag, and adhere to layout
Spotlight your subject by covering up unnecessary photo elements using a journaling tag or other accent.
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|