10 Minute Layout: October 2011
This Halloween, use Kari Ann Sweeney's simple scrapbook layout design to assemble a sweet page in just 10 minutes---perfect for when you're still reeling from that holiday sugar high or are taking care of kids who are.
Buns by Kari Ann Sweeney. As seen in the October 2011 issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine .
1. Punch circles from patterned paper, and adhere to cardstock.
2. Trim patterned paper, and adhere to layout.
3. Trim and mat photos, and adhere to layout.
4. Punch small patterned paper circle, trim, and adhere to layout.
5. Add title, brads, sticker, and journaling.
Budget-saving tip from Kari Ann: Before starting a layout, gather your scraps of patterned paper to create quick, inexpensive page elements like the ones shown here.
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|